Any PR and Corporate Communications that ran between January 1, 2020 and March 31st 2021
The work may have been launched earlier or still be live, but must have run at some point during this period.
Last Day for the Early Bird Discount is 7th June 2021 and last day for submitting all entries extended to 21st June 2021
- > Industry Sector Award categories:
INR 12,000 per individual entry, per category.
- > Same work can be entered in multiple categories:
INR 12,000 per additional category.
- > Discipline Awards for campaigns categories:
INR 12,000 per individual entry, per category.
- > Same entry can be for multiple categories:
INR 12,000 per additional category.
- > Special Awards categories:
No FEES for this Category.
- Nomination in Special categories are allowed only when you have submitted atleast 5 nominations in other categories. For every 5 nomination from other category you will be eligible for 1 free entry from special category.
> Refunds There are no refunds once an entry has been submitted, even if the entry is withdrawn from the competition.Entries cannot be removed from the competition .
- There is no limit on the number of categories a submission may be entered into. In addition, there is no limit to the number of submissions that can be made by one entrant.
- Entrants may make a consolidated payment by cheque for all entries submitted by them in favour of the Adgully Network Pvt. Ltd.
- All cheques should be payable at Mumbai at par. DD preferred.
- All entries will be considered only after the cheque is cleared.
- Note : IMAGEXX material becomes the property of Adgully Network Pvt. Ltd.. and will not be returned. Adgully Network Pvt. Ltd.. reserves the right to make copies of selected creative material for education and publicity purpose.
All correspondence / payment should be send to given address
H 4/37 Jan Kalyan CHS
Bangur Nagar, Goregaon West,
Mumbai - 400104
ICICI Bank Limited,
Marol Branch, Marol Maroshi Road,
Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 059
Bank Account No: 104405002328
NOTE: YOU ARE REQUESTED TO ATTACH A PRINT OUT OF THE ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM ALONG WITH THE CHEQUE.
- Click here to submit your entry now.
- Entrants can submit entries for as many categories as they like and submit multiple entries for each category.
- Work entered should be created predominantly by the submitting party. Collaborating parties (creative or media agencies as well as creative technology partners) and other key individuals should be referenced.
- All entries must be submitted via the online form and include a written case study as well as creative samples.
Entry Information and Credits:
- Company and individual credits are a mandatory part of the online entry form.
- Please make sure all information, including entry name, advertiser, submitting agency and credits, is referenced and spelled exactly as it should appear in information for the media, on trophies, in the IMAGEXX Awards Winners' Gallery, and on printed and multimedia presentation materials for the Awards Gala.
- The information supplied in the online entry form may be published and/or appear on trophies and promotional materials
- Company credits: You are required to credit all creative and strategic partners who contributed to the work. You must credit the brand and the primary creator of the work.
- Individual credits: Space is provided to credit key team members. Please credit all main client and agency team members in order you'd like them listed in official materials and make sure spelling is correct. Individuals may be credited in Awards Gala materials and in the online Winners' Gallery.
The screening committee - comprising Senior Marketing and PR professionals - will evaluate and score each entry. Due to the volume of submissions, IMAGEXX may not be able to contact all entrants.
The Objective,Idea and Execution
- Is the idea to solve the brand's problem and meet the objective unique?
- How well a brand integrates into a piece of content?
- Is the brand easily recognisable in this piece of work?
Innovation & Promotion Strategy
- Strategy of a content marketing initiative in order to reach your precise target audience.
- n case of any innovation in terms of strategy and promotion was executed.
- Was it cost-effective? Reliance on owned vs paid vs earned media?
- The end result - how did the brand achieve Engagement,sharability and scalability.
Awards and Prizes:
- Awards are submission-based. If an entry is submitted by multiple companies for the same category, the submissions will be scored independently and only the highest-scoring submission will be eligible to win.
- The judges will also select and honour a Best in Show winner that they feel displays the strongest characteristic of creativity and impact. Entries in all categories are eligible. The IMAGEXX Awards jury reserves the right to award or not award work in any category as it sees fit.
Publication of winning work:
- Entries that become finalists or winners in the IMAGEXX Awards may be showcased in various ways, including publication. This is at the sole discretion of IMAGEXX.
- Work submitted must be original or you must have secured rights to submit it.
- Creative samples and written case studies: By entering work into the IMAGEXX Awards you automatically grant IMAGEXX the right to make copies, reproduce and display the creative materials and written information for educational and promotional purposes such as but not limited to the web site, newsletter, programming/conferences and the Awards show. However, IMAGEXX respects that entries may contain confidential information and provide submitters the opportunity to opt-out within the entry form. Should your entry win, IMAGEXX will contact you to provide approved information for the Virtual Awards and supporting materials.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze winning entries each receive one trophy. A maximum of one brand and partner can be credited on the trophies. The entry name, brand and submitting party will be engraved on the trophy.
- Trophies given :
Industry awards and Special awards - Gold Trophy
Discipiline Awards for Campaigns - Gold, Silver and Bronze
- For more information, please contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Madhura at - 8850168720
- By participating in this contest, entrants agree to abide by the following terms and conditions and by the decisions of the judges which are final on all matters pertaining to this contest. All federal, state, local, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. This contest is subject to the laws of the India. The winners of the 2021 IMAGEXX Awards who do not attend the Awards Ceremony will be notified within approximately seven (7) days after the final awards ceremony.
- IMAGEXX reserves the right to use and publish entrants'; proper names online, in print and in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of an award constitutes permission for IMAGEXX to use winner's name and likeness and entry submission for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless IMAGEXX, its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this Contest. Contact information becomes property of the IMAGEXX and will not be shared with or distributed to any third party.
- The IMAGEXX reserves the right not to award categories which, in the judgment of the panel and administrators, did not elicit entries up to top industry standards.
Copyright & Rebroadcast:
- Entries submitted become the property of IMAGEXX and cannot be returned. Each entrant, by submitting the entries, specifically grants worldwide, royalty-free permission to IMAGEXX to show or play the entries at award shows, at IMAGEXX sponsored or produced events, or in any other public or private presentation with or without charge whenever and as often as the organizers see fit without compensation to Entrant.
- Entrant authorizes IMAGEXX the use for such purpose of any trademark, animated character(s), animal(s), and merchandised item(s) included in the entries. IMAGEXX may use entries or license entries or the reproduction of entries in perpetuity, without payment to Entrant, non-exclusively throughout the world, for use in telecasts, videotapes, DVDs, the Internet, exhibits, books, pamphlets and other such publications and media now known or hereafter created, including without limitation, television specials featuring IMAGEXX Awards entries for the year or in subsequent years for historical retrospectives. IMAGEXX may charge a fee to third parties for use of such material.
- Entrant holds or will secure the necessary license for use of all music embodied within the entries. Entrant will fully defend, indemnify and hold IMAGEXX, its affiliated companies, assignees and licensees harmless from any talent or other residual charges due to the release of selected entries or any third party claims against IMAGEXX, its affiliated companies, assignees and licensees resulting from the content of the entries and the intellectual property contained therein. The person submitting this entry form(s) certifies that he or she has full authority to approve the rights granted herein.
- The IMAGEXX Awards recognizes and celebrates the best of the best in PR Communication that creates deeply engaging, and/or interactive. The winning work ultimately serves to educate the marketplace about what works and why in digital advertising, as well as inspire the community by pointing to future trends and where the industry is heading.